I've been tagged, twice, which means that I have to think up several things that are either interesting or different (or even peculiar) about me to share with the Blogging world. It has taken me ages to think of them, so here goes, and I hope they're not too boring:
1. I'm allergic to cats, dogs, horses, sheep and ash trees.
2. I used to sing with a Jazz Trio.
3. I have dyed my hair every colour from black through to white over the last 30 years.
4. I am left-handed in just about everything, except peeling potatoes and playing golf.
5. I was an identical twin, but my twin sister was born dead.
6. I was one of the lucky people who happened to see the Beatles' last performance together, on the roof of Apple Corps in Savile Row.
7. Sorry, can't think of any more.
Thanks to Family Affairs and Retired and Crazy for tagging me. Does this mean I have to pass it on? I suppose it does, so I'll have to go away and think about that now.